Land Rover Defender 110, 130 4-Corner Full Air Kit
On Air Suspension’s Defender 4-corner Air Suspension
Land Rover’s Defender is known as one of the most rugged 4X4’s ever. Used across the world in the most arduous of conditions, the Iconic Defender stands its ground against any modern 4X4 and continues to work alongside military vehicles.
How about diversify your Defender, with improved on-road behaviour for daily use and the ability of increased ground clearance when venturing off-road. Welcome to On Air Suspension’s Defender 4-corner air suspension.
When your Defender is fitted with the standard coil suspension, the ride is a compromise between off-road ability, load carrying and normal road use. By using a full air suspension kit from On Air Suspension, ride quality is improved and vehicle height can be altered by moving to a pre-set relevant to your needs. Vehicle height and wheel travel is then in it’s best position and there will also be no change in your chosen height no matter the legal load.*
Benefits of On Air Suspension full air conversion kit
- Improved vehicle stability and handling under all loaded conditions
- Increased comfort and enhanced driving experience
- Fully adjustable heights with Intelligent controls
- Optimized geometry
- Constant ride height under all loaded conditions up to vehicle full GVW*
- Easily installed and user friendly system
On Air Suspension use only high-quality materials to give you the most reliable kit for your vehicle. Bespoke air spring units are used in conjunction with Koni shock absorbers and the Intelliride control system. Electronic components have been durability tested and in many cases are shared with those fitted to many European cars for factory fit air suspension. The compressor from AMK is very robust with low noise & vibration.
The On Air Suspension kit comes complete with all necessary parts, is easy to install and requires minimal drilling during fitment.
Kit comes with all necessary items for a complete installation, including air tank, air lines, brackets, compressor, ECU, controls, air springs and Koni shock absorbers.
2 Corner rear only kit available shortly.
- Constant ride height*
- Increased comfort
- Improved stability & driveability
- Pre-set heights for electronic control system
- Access. Low for easy entry/exit
- Ride height. Normal road use
- Additional tilt features available
- Multi-axis horizon levelling add-on feature available on request
|Kit number (D90)||AKF1090Z|
|Kit number (D110, D130)||AKF1130Z|
*Please refer to Land Rover for Defender official payload capability.